The Clarksville Association of REALTORS® (CAR) is seeking a full-time Member Relationships Manager (MRM) to help service the 875 member trade association. The MRM will tirelessly work to ensure that every member of the organization, from the Realtor members and Affiliate Partners to the vendors and service providers, receives exceptional service and care every time they are in contact with CAR.
The perfect candidate will possess the following traits and experience:
· An exceptionally positive outlook and will-do attitude with the ability to turn a negative situation into a positive experience.
· Proven interpersonal skills allowing harmonious relationships with peers and coworkers.
· The natural ability to make decisions in individual circumstances based on established policies balanced with the needs of the member.
· The skill to recognize opportunities for improvement, growth or progress in programs and processes within the job functions and the organization as a whole.
· An adaptable personality, willing to face new challenges and changes with excitement and a smile.
· Naturally detail-oriented manner, willing to utilize and develop checklists and personal procedures.
· Punctual and consistently dependable work habits.
· Excellent written communications.
· A thorough understanding and demonstrable use of different levels of Social Media and electronic communications (including, but not limited to, FaceBook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube.)
· Comprehensive knowledge and history of use of the Microsoft Office suite of products (Excel, Word, etc.)
· Physically able to maneuver stairs on a regular basis and carry loads of up to 25 pounds.
Desirable experience that is not required, but a definite plus
· Knowledge of and experience with Mac computers and the Pages program.
· Prior experience in a busy office environment.
· History of managing or coordinating projects and working on teams.
· Experience with real estate administration or practice.
The Member Relationships Manager must be nimble in thought and able to “switch gears” at a moment’s notice. The MRM serves as the Front Office Receptionist, Administrative Assistant to the Executive Officer, Member Services Coordinator and Membership Committee Staff Liaison.
Day-to-day functions and duties:
As the Front Office Receptionist and Administrative Assistant:
· Serve as receptionist and primary phone operator.
· Maintain an inventory of and purchase office supplies as needed.
· Type correspondence and maintain a filing system.
· Assist with notices of meetings as needed.
· Assist in preparing meeting rooms, preparing coffee, etc.
· Perform general secretarial and other duties as may be assigned by the Executive Officer.
· Prepare billings and systematic follow-up on unpaid/overdue invoices.
· Act as the SentriLock lockbox system primary administrator.
· Act as primary manager of the CAR Team Store
o Maintain and regularly account for the inventory of the Store.
o Daily organization and maintenance of the presentation of the merchandise.
o Act as primary cashier.
· Act as primary manager of Center Pointe Hall.
o Maintain the calendar and schedule room use as appropriate.
o Communicate with third party vendor on room set-up and tear-down transitions.
o Maintain hospitality set-up for all classes, meetings, and pre-paid rentals.
o Maintain the inventory of hospitality items and make purchases as appropriate.
o Schedule regular cleaning and maintenance of the room.
· Other duties as deemed necessary and assigned.
As the Member Services Coordinator:
· Prepare and mail notices of general membership meetings.
· Maintain reservation lists for monthly membership events and special functions.
· Prepare and mail notices of satisfactory election to membership to new members and their respective Principal Broker/ Designated Realtor.
· With the Executive Officer, prepare and send out billings of membership dues.
· Act as Staff Liaison to the Membership Committee.
o Attend all Membership Committee meetings scheduled during normal business hours and assist with preparation as necessary.
o Assist Membership Committee in increasing membership participation, both in regard to REALTOR® members and Affiliate Partner members.
· Serve as Point of Entry for all NRDS (National REALTORS® Data System) records.
· Ensure continuity of each records database for members (ARMS/RAMCO, NRDS, SentriLock, Emma, etc.)
· Manage New Member initial sign-on meetings, information and scheduling.
· Prepare and send notices of required orientation to new members.
· Maintain records and prepare and submit monthly Dues Transmittal information to the National Association of Realtors and Tennessee Realtors.
· Other duties as deemed necessary and assigned.
Qualified candidates should email your resume, references and salary requirements in PDF format to the Executive Officer, Deb Haines-Kulick, at firstname.lastname@example.org.